Friday, June 26, 2009

slow progress

Not that I anticipate a high level of traffic here for a while, but just a little note to say that as I find time I will be making little upgrades here and there to the site. The latest, as you might notice if you've visited before is the lovely new banner at the top of waltontwins.com. The photos were taken by me, and graphically tweaked, poked, and prodded into a nice slick banner for the site. I'm a fan of old-timey black and white occasionally.

As for the boys, they had an adventurous day! Grandma Walton and mom took them out to Target to get some shopping done, they've been eating some extra formula out of bottles, and they been having a grand time with Aunt Karen, Aunt Lisa, and Grandma Tosti. On the downside, I'll be slightly distracted for the next 24 hours as I was surprised to find out that I am apparently on-call.

No comments:

Post a Comment